
Kate's preschool class has a theme each week. A few weeks ago the theme was Art. They toured the downtown sculpture garden, took pictures of Des Moines landmarks and created various pieces of artwork to put on display for the parents at the weeks end. Here is a pic of Kate posing by her canvas and wearing her shirt she designed. Will she be the next Gucci??

This piece she titled, "Kate and Will" It includes a handprint from both of them. She told me that it would cost me $5 if I wanted to buy it. I had to dig deep into my pocket of play money for this one!

The kids made cookies and punch for their big event. And their favorite part was that they got to skip nap that day!!! YEA!!! NOT!!!!!!! She was a little emotional and ready to crash by 7pm that Friday night. Proof we're still not quite ready to drop the nap yet. Brett and I are definitely NOT shedding any tears over that!
No comments:
Post a Comment