
This picture is a little out of order, but I wanted to note one of the kids favorite gifts from xmas. Kate wanted a canopy over her bed. Well, that was easy to find, but we knew her little brother would want something like that too. The wonderful store IKEA was our answer. We found these 2 large leaves that overlap each other over his bed to form a "Boy Canopy." A total hit! In fact, I think Kate liked Will's more than her princess canopy above her bed.

The nerd in me came out a bit this year at xmas. I am a bit obsessed with anatomy of the head and neck. Well, my brother Johnny took note of my obsession and ordered me this diagram of the pharynx and larynx to post on the wall in my office. I was so excited! Brett on the other hand (as you can see in the picture) didn't think it was as cool as I did.

Will loved to help Papa open his gifts over the holiday.

Great Grandpa and Grandma Von Ahsen joined us on Xmas day. Santa brought Kate her first DS this year. She really wanted to show Great Grandpa how to play.

Will got a PSP from Uncle Johnny. We have concluded that Will is officially a "Gamer." He would play those games all day long if we would let him. Great Grandma loved hearing Will talk about how cool his new game was.
Another fun Xmas down in the memory books at the Von Ahsen house! Until next year!
1 comment:
Really cool picture for your office, Jane! Ha! :) That made me laugh!
Post a Comment