Friday, January 18, 2013

Sledding.......All 4 of us!

After the big blizzard back in December, we have had some great opportunities to go sledding around Des Moines.
This was the 1st Year that Will was really into it enough that all 4 of us could go together and have a lot of fun without any fears or tears.  Brett decided to go and purchase some new sleds to top it off.  If you take a look at the red one Kate's holding, it HAS BRAKES!!!  I really thought he was a bit over the top, but WOW does that sled take you for a ride!
Will loved his first time down the hill with Brett.
Kate was quite Brave.  She went down the hill every which way!
Will eventually got brave enough to go all by himself.
 

I had a great time going as well.  The hills were super steep, making it really fast and fun.
Will took a break for awhile because he spotted a cute "older" girl (probably 8 or 9 yrs old) sitting on this snow bank.  All of a sudden I look over and he just took off by himself, climbed up the snow bank, sat down next to her and blurted out, "Hi!'  She was a bit confused with what and why he was sitting by her, so she walked away before I could snap a pic of the 2 of them.  I think I will always have my hands full with this little guy.  

The day was a ton of fun!

No comments: