Sunday, February 17, 2013

Papa's 60th Birthday

Papa turned 60 back on January 6th!  We had a little birthday party for him at our house. I made my 2 time award winning chili recipe for dinner followed by his favorite custard pie for dessert. 







We went skiing at Sleepy Hollow that afternoon.  It was Kate's 2nd time skiing and Will's first.  Both kiddos were super excited and brave.  It was a really cold day, but they loved it anyway. 



 
Will watched for a few minutes before diving in. 
Brett held him between his legs and off they went.  They flew down the "mountain" I'm guessing 15 times.
Kate had a fun time too!  She is slowly getting more comfortable with going down on her own.  I can see Colorado as a vacation spot in the near future.  I better get back to skiing soon too.  I can't let my children beat me on the slopes!!

No comments: