Tuesday, October 22, 2013

More Birthday Fun.

Since Kate and Will's birthdays are only 1 day apart, Brett and I make a BIG deal about each of their special days so they don't feel like they have to celebrate their bday's together ALL THE TIME.  They each got to pick where they wanted to have dinner on their special days.  And of course.....they both picked "Old McDonald's" as we refer to it in our house.  Nothing like fried, greasy food 2 days in a row!!

We always sneek into each of their rooms the night before the big day and decorate to start their bday off with a bang!

Kate chose to have a sleepover with a couple of her friends for her bday.  Friday night was crafts, pizza, movie and popcorn.

And presents of course!  She got the jeep for her American Girl Doll.  So excited!

The following morning I took the girls to the Iowa School of Beauty for Hair, Make-up and Nails!  Here's  the BEFORE.....

Getting the beautiful UP DO!

And here is the AFTER!!!  Lots of pins, hairspray, colors and fancy nails.

Will chose Chuck E. Cheese for the 3rd year in a row.  He's a little over the top about it, and I am a pro at planning a
Chuck E. Cheese bday party if anyone is seeking a party planner.

Friends, pizza, games and cupcakes.  Can't get any better than that!

Will was a bit nervous about the guy in the Chucky costume.  So he spent some time hopping from Brett's lap to my lap during the show.

Kate and a few of the "older kids"  had a great time too.

We of course got our 3rd inflatable bday crown.

And an inflatable guitar too!

We had a spiderman theme this year, however, Will picked out "Under the sea" cupcakes for his dessert.  It's his bday, he gets to pick out whatever he wants I guess.

The fast blowing air in the ticket blaster still intimidates Will.  So his brave sister stepped up to the plate and did the blaster for him again this year.

Go Kate Go!

The kids had a great time once again!  I'm guessing we'll keep our record going next year.  I might as well book his 6th bday party for next year now.  Maybe they'll give me a "Valued Customer" discount?   Never hurts to ask, right!

No comments: