Sunday, June 15, 2014

10 year Anniversary!!

Brett and I celebrated our 10th Wedding Anniversary this weekend!!!  WOW, I can't believe it's been 10 years already.  To remember our special day,  I selected a few of my favorite pics from our big day to share.  Our kiddos spent the weekend with Nana and Papa so Brett and I could have a fun filled weekend in Des Moines without our little darlings!!  It was a blast!

 

I remember my mom insisted on having my brothers walk her down the aisle.  Boy do they look thrilled :)

My Dad was full of tears the whole long walk down the aisle.
Now we weren't suppose to kiss at the end per the instruction manual from the church, but we broke the rules!



I still love the colors and dresses I picked out.  I hope I can say that 10 years from now.

Love my Bridesmaids!
Super fun wedding party!

Johnny's toast had everyone laughing :)



It's hard to believe my "little" cousin Sydney graduated from high school this year!  Now I feel old!
We were so nice to one another with the cake :)


And Dad summed the whole day as a success at the end of the night!

Brett and I are planning a little get a way later this winter to celebrate our 10 years.  But for now, our wonderful weekend to ourselves away from the hustle and bustle of reality was exactly what we needed!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great pictures....so funny about your brothers walking your mom down the aisle! I love that picture! Glad you are Brett are still going strong after 10 years.....it's gone so fast! Happy Anniversary!