This year, Mother's day was a bit different. I had to go in and see a few patients at work early that morning. I was a little bummed about it I have to admit. However, me being gone some of the morning gave the kids LOTS of time to get ready for my celebration. I arrived home to this wonderful sign and some pretty excited kiddos!
Kate had made this beautiful cupcake at school and saved it to show me that day.
Will make me this fabulous Pinata or "Pee Nada" as Will says it. And when I softly shook it open (so it wouldn't break and destroy all his hard work) a Starbucks gift card fell out onto the floor! I'll take that kind of Pee nada any day!
After being served a delicious lunch of turkey roll ups, crackers, carrots & ranch and grapes made by my wonderful children, Kate and I worked on our flower pots too. Kate decided to go with Hot pink and Bright orange this year to match her pretty shirt in this picture. It turned out beautiful. Hands down, one of the best Mothers Days EVER!!
No comments:
Post a Comment