Friday, February 24, 2017

Let's Work Out!

Kate has finally reached an age where she can work out on the treadmills at the YMCA with Brett and I!  She has been so excited to start running with us and she has done really well.  Poor Will still has to sit on the floor behind us with his Kindle and play quietly while we work out as he is NOT interested in going to the daycare anymore.  I don't really blame him :) 

Kate was invited to a bday party at Climb Iowa.  It was her first time climbing and she was up for a new challenge. 

Will on the other hand passed on the rock climbing.  So while Kate climbed, Will and I went over to Chuck E. Cheese to play a few games.  Much more up Will's alley than climbing at this point in his little life. 

And boy did he come out a winner!

No comments: