Wednesday, June 7, 2017

College Reunion!

We were able to actually find time in June to head down to the Lake of the Ozarks for a fun weekend with some of our college friends and their kids.  WOW has our group grown!

Before we left, we decided to pack up a snack pack for everyone.  I despise stopping at gas stations for little expensive snacks along the way!  So my solution was for each kiddo to put together a snack box to munch on in the car.   

We stayed at Grandma and Grandpa Schaefer's condo.  We love sitting out on the balcony in the morning and eating our breakfast!

Brett had to squeeze in a little work while we were there.  The luxury of being able to work from anywhere I guess :)

We took Grandma and Grandpa's boat out for a lot of boat rides.  Super Fun!!

Love this picture!! 

Such as Stud!!

They love taking a turn driving the boat.  

Keep Your Eyes Straight Ahead!

Will was in love with our friends new baby!   

He told me he would be a great big brother!  Oh Honey, I'm sure you would but  I don't think so :)

The Trunk Family.  Brett and Jon were roommates every year through architecture school.  

All the kids loved jumping off the boat into the lake. 

A long weekend packed with fun and little sleep until we pulled onto the road to head home.  

No comments: