| She did a fabulous job! She didn't like the part about cleaning up after you are done. I had to remind her that we don't have fairies that come and take care of the clean up :) |
| We LOVE to go on family bike rides on the different trails in Central Iowa. On one of our rides, we came across a really yummy ice cream shop. The mint chocolate chip (Will's Favorite) was amazing. |
| Kate loved her oreo concrete too. |
| We also had another little garden in our backyard. We grew tomatoes, cucumbers, strawberries, mint, chives and beets. |
| This was our first year doing vining cucumbers. They were much thinner and crisper than a regular cucumber. AND we had a lot of them! |
| So many that we attempted to make some pickles. Well...... I think I will stick with the yummy pickles from the grocery store from now on. These were a lot of work, and not very good :( |
No comments:
Post a Comment