Saturday, May 26, 2018

Ski Trip to Galena

Papa has always dreamed of teaching his grandkids to snow ski.  So we found a weekend that we were all free and headed over to Galena Illinois.  Kate, Will and I all signed up for Ski School to learn the ropes.  

It was a super cold weekend. Unfortunately, the cold got to Will after 1/2 a day and he decided hanging out in the lodge with Nana sounded like a good idea.  Brett, Papa, Kate and I added a few extra layers of clothes and kept at it!

Kate made amazing gains over the weekend!  By the end of the trip, she and I were going down the slopes together!  We were exhausted and could barely move at the end of the day, but it was totally worth it.  

We packed up and headed back to our hotel for some take out dinner and swimming!

"Throw me Really High In the Air Dad!"  It was a super fun family weekend!

No comments: