| The old fireplace where we hung the stockings each year and the recliner we rocked Kate and Will to sleep in...... "I'm teary as I write this!) |
| The lunch counter that we pulled the highchair up to and the kids enjoyed their breakfasts, lunches and many snacks together..... |
| The tiny tiny kitchen with the awful checkered flooring! I can't wait for my new kitchen where I can actually open both doors of the frig without hitting the counter top :) |
| The dining room where we ate most of our evening meals and talked about our high point and low point of our day. |
| And finally.... the tiny bathroom right off the kitchen that you hated to use if there were people standing in the kitchen right outside the door......... NO PRIVACY!! |
| So we started with moving our living room furniture to the front entry room.... the only room on the main floor that would be accessible during the renovation. |
| The sofa barely fit up there to give us a tiny living room to hang out together. |
| The guest bedroom in the basement became our dining room. We stored the bed and set up the table and rugs in its place. |
| Let's start the reno!! Get those light switches off the wall!! |
| Kate kept saying she felt like Joanna Gaines!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment