Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Will is slowly getting use to his haircuts. He has his Daddy's crazy thick curly hair that grows like a weed! Mom is not only a speech pathologist, but also the family barber. Brett and Will are easy. Kate on the other hand accidentally got several layers during her last haircut. Practice makes perfect!!!

I found the coolest Advent calendar at Target this year. It's a TRAIN! The kids love going and getting their chocolate kisses from the "choo choo" each day. A great investment!

No that's not a zit on Kate's nose. Her preschool teachers designated her as Rudolph this year as she likes to lead her friends in play activities. She also loves to tell her little bro what to do. Brett and I can't wait until he can talk back and let her know how he feels about that.


Will loved the first snowstorm in early Dec. Boys and Girls are so different! Kate freaked out 2 yrs. ago when we put her in the snow. Will on the other hand thinks it's AWESOME!!



A picture of Kate posing as she loves to do on Thanksgiving. Can you believe she asked for a camera for Xmas from Santa??

4 comments:

Julie said...

Yippy!! I'm so excited to see your blog all the time! I think you've got the blogging stuff down. :) If we have a playdate soon, which needs to happen, I can help with fun backgrounds, headers, etc! Happy New Year!

Johnny Von Ahsen said...

LOVE IT!

Unknown said...

I think your Blog is fabulous and the photos are priceless. I will check back often to communicate. Happy New Year! Clint/Dad/Opa

Unknown said...

Great Photos! Thank you so much for putting them on your blog spot and also for such a great time together in January. Opa