Sunday, January 24, 2010

Papa's Birthday Party

A few weeks ago we drove back to Papa and Nana's for Papa's birthday party. Nana always loves to load Kate and Will up on sugar donuts while we are there. Will had about 5 or 6 mini donuts for Breakfast. Can we say SUGAR HIGH!!



As a result of the SUGAR HIGH, Will decided to be Mr. Daredevil and start walking up and down the stairs by himself. We have had many goose eggs on the forehead since this started.

Kate loves her Papa, especially when he lets her open all of his presents!!



I am really getting into cupcakes lately. They are just the right amount for the kids and just the right amount that I should eat at one time. S0...... I got a hold of a sweet potato cupcake recipe that is FABULOUS! Papa got to have these little pieces from heaven for his birthday!!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like a great birthday party and quite a sugar high. Love, Opa