
For St. Patrick's Day the kiddos and I decided to make festive cupcakes to take to Brett and his office. Will picked out the Dora the Explorer cupcake wrappers. Kate made the green batter and frosting, and sprinkles of course. The hardest part of the project was teaching my daughter that we can't lick the knife after frosting each cupcake when we are sharing them with others outside our family. She was totally bummed!!

Target has some great spring gear for the the kids right now. We picked up these umbrellas and K & W had a blast jumping in the puddles.

Yes, that is the snow we got a few weeks ago. So for inside fun the kids thought it was so much fun washing the windows. No really, I did not force them into this. Kate loves to spray and wipe. 3 sprays of Windex to 1 wipe to be exact, but hey my window really couldn't get any worse.

Shannon (Rudin) Johnson and her hubby and son, Brock came over for pizza and the big UNI win over KU. Brock and Kate are best friends just like Shannon and I. Maybe we'll have wedding bells in the future??

Stroller rides so fast that the kids think their on a roller coaster. This Little Tikes stroller is awesome!! It is so sturdy....holds lots of weight and never tips over.

I am pretty sure Brett pulled a muscle when this game was all said and done.

Relaxing on the couch before jammers, dessert, and bedtime. A great night to work past the cabin fever. I sure hope the weatherman is right and this week is full of higher temps and sunshine!! Have a great week everyone!!!!
2 comments:
I'm thinking of getting some of those rain boots for Mallory for Easter! Looks fun! Thanks for the updates.....looks like a good week of weather! Yippy! The kids are so cute in your pics!
Hey Jane - Just found your blog via Julie's! Your kiddos are getting SOOOO big!! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment