
Once again we had the kiddos family bday party on Labor Day Weekend, and once again we were blessed with great weather for the day. The Great Grandmas were able to come help us celebrate the big day!

Parties are always a great way to get a few family pics, that always seem to somewhat turn out.

Obviously the kids are sick of CHEEZ!!!!

I decided to do cookies this yr instead of cake because Kate and Will really don' t like cake. I made these, YES I MADE THESE big chocolate chip cookies. They actually turned out so well the family asked if I bought them, and then about dropped dead when they found out I made them. Then I had to let the cat out of the bag and tell the truth which was that I had to make 3 cookies. Not because I have 3 kids, but instead because I obviously can't multitask as well as I thought and left 1 of the cookies in the oven 30 minutes too long while I gave the kids a bath the night before the big day!!!! WHOOPS!!

No eyebrows on fire!! Yea!

Will loves Elmo right now, hence the Sesame Street shirt and themed party. Thanks Aunt Lindsay and Uncle Shane for the great Chicken Dance Elmo! He goes on and on and on, over and over again at out house!!

The pull string pinatas are a much safer option for little kids, although it takes quite a bit of pull to get those strings loose. I think Brett finally got the candy loose.

Will hit his head on his head board of his big boy bed the night before. Nothing like a goose egg for the big day!

Happy Birthday was sung and no one threw a fit!!! 2 years ago I was 40+ wks pregnant for Kate's 2nd bday bash. I came out with the hot pink cupcakes.....the crowd started to sing..... and the little princess turned into the little she-devil....screaming and kicking almost throwing herself off the deck as a reaction to the sudden attention!! Cupcakes toppled and Mommy was dumbfounded!! Bless her little heart!!!

Nana and Papa gave Kate and Will this stuffed black lab for their bday. This is the closest thing they will get to a real puppy and they are loving her!! Her name is Rosey Bob. Kate wanted Rosey, Will wanted Bob, hence how she received such a special name. She is our watch dog. She wears her Hawkeye Bandana and sits and looks out our front glass door all day and night.

The Stomp Rocket was the best gift ever!! Not only do the kids love it, but Brett and I find ourselves competing over who can make the rocket go the highest. As of now, I am the current champion in our house!

Happy 4 th Birthday Kate!!
Happy 2nd Birthday Will!
We Love You So Much!!!
1 comment:
Looks like fun! And I LOVE your big cookies...great job making those!
Post a Comment