Once again Halloween was a hit this year. Brett decided to get crafty this year and make these light up pumpkins for the front porch. The neighbors thought they were pretty cool!! If you can't tell, Kate was a spider again this year and Will was Elmo. NO I didn't persuade Kate to be a spider again to save a little money!! She really wanted to be a spider again. So I went with it. 
Hi Ho, Hi Ho off for candy we go!
Smiles continued past the first street this year!! Every year they get a little older a little farther we go!!!
Smiles continued past the first street this year!! Every year they get a little older a little farther we go!!!
We also went to a family Halloween party in the neighborhood this year. Kate decided to switch things up a bit and be Abby off of Sesame Street to compliment Elmo. Oh, what a sweet big sister!!

Kate and her friend Avery had a blast together in the Jump house and running around eating nothing but sugar. As you can see, they're definitely on a sugar high for this shot!!
1 comment:
I LOVE those pumpkins! I'm going need some directions on how to do that for next year! Very cute costumes!
Post a Comment