Sunday, January 13, 2013

Our family Christmas 2012

We had our own family Xmas on Christmas Eve day this year.  Kate really has never been passionate about 1 big thing....until this year.  She wanted a high bar to practice her gymnastics on.  Santa had to make 1 that could be easily taken apart to fit down the chimney for her.  She saw this waiting for her and was SO EXCITED!!!  And she's only fallen off of it once!
Will continues to want anything he sees on T.V.  So he received some super heros, cars, Ninja Turtles, and other fun things.  Here he's modeling his new dinosaur hat that matches his winter coat.

Kate got her first pair of tie shoes!  She has been working on tying a lot!  She now can do it easily enough that she's quick and efficient, without any frustration.
Will was hoping he would get the bat cave AND HE DID!

We had the stomach flu in our house the week before Christmas.  I kept everyone inside for a week until the bug was gone. Therefore a lot of crafts were made.  Kate & I worked on this gingerbread house for half a day.  I think it really turned out nice.  She did a great job!
>

1 comment:

Julie said...

Impressive high bar, Santa! So fun! I think everyone was sick the week before Christmas! Looks like some fun presents!