Sunday, April 14, 2013

Easter Fun 2013

 
Easter weekend was jam packed again this year, but a lot of fun!  Kate & Will ended up with a ton of candy and fun spring and summer toys to play with outside, whenever the Iowa weather decides to warm up!

Will stated he loved Easter just as much as Christmas this year!  Why you ask..... "Because I get a LOT of CANDY!" Just what this hyper little boy needs!

Kate was on a mission to find all her pink eggs at Grandma's house.  Some of them were tough, but she found them all.

Once the hunt was over, the kiddos discovered the bunny had left their baskets inside.  Will was all over it.

Kate loved all the arts and crafts she received.  If its related to a craft, she will love it!

Dying the eggs was fun.  There are so many fancy ways to decorate eggs now! 

Sunday we headed up the hill to Nana & Papa's house for another egg hunt and yummy lunch.  Will was on a mission to get as many eggs as he could before his sister got her hands on them.  A little help from Dad was needed.

The eggs were everywhere!

Papa set the ladder up for Kate to get more of the eggs that that silly bunny placed so very high up in the trees.
Great Grandma and Grandpa even got in to the hunt and helped Kate by playing "hot and cold" to help her find the tricky eggs.

This pic is out of order, but I had to include it.  I had misplaced my everything tree somehow over the past year. I looked high and low and couldn't find it.  WELL.....IT APPEARED way in the bottom of a bin I neglected to check.  Kate & Will were so excited to decorate the tree for Easter this year!


The final product!

We visited the bunny at Valley West the week before Easter.  Now quit rubbing your eyes, their not playing games on you!  Yes I have 2 children that should be sitting on the bunny's lap.  My youngest wasn't going anywhere near that bunny this year!  I tried and tried, but he just ran away!  Oh well, Kate looks great! 
 

No comments: