Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Going Away Party and 9th Anniversary

June was a crazy first month of summer.  It all started with a fun (but sad) going away party for some friends of ours that are leaving our little Clive neighborhood.  Jill and Travis are a great couple and tons of fun.  We had a great time gathering all the neighbors together to have a little fun before they moved. 

Brett and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary on the 12th!  WOW have we had a lot of changes in the past 9 years.  I loved every one of them.  We managed to get a sitter for a few hours that night to have a romantic dinner together.  Well, let me rephrase that.... romantic dinner on a patio until the umbrella on the table behind me tipped over and almost knocked me out!!!    My hero saw it coming and jumped up and saved me!  And that my friends is 1 of the many reasons I married that man!!!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Happy anniversary! Look at the cute wedding picture! Glad you were saved by your hubby! We need to catch up soon....hope your summer is going great!