Sunday, June 30, 2013

Preschool Graduation and Last Day of 1st Grade!

Will graduated from Pre-K!  He really grew up a lot this year.  He was the youngest (and smallest) in his class, but his personality never showed it!  He is such a loving little boy with a big heart and a HUGE personality.  I can't believe he's done with preschool!

At his graduation from Grace Preschool he got to wear this cute little visor.  I think I'll pull this hat out again at his highschool graduation.

Later the same week he had a graduation ceremony at his daycare.  Will has been going to Children's Garden since he was 4 months old!   Children's Garden is located at the rehab facility that I work part time at.  Therefore, even though he attends the program, I never feel like I am leaving him since my office is right up the stairs from him. I get to drop in and see him throughout the day.  I think I'm going to have some major separation anxiety when he goes to 1/2 day kindergarten this fall.

Here's Will with all his little buddies!

Blowing bubbles to celebrate.

Love my Preschool graduate!

All smiles and excitement!

I absolutely Love this pic of Will and his class.  Will's the 1 in orange on his teacher Cortez's lap!  This group of kids grew up together since they were babies.  Next year they all go their separate ways to kindergarten.  I'm tearful just thinking about it!

On June 5th,  Kate had her last day of 1st grade!  She loved the year for the most part, but it was a challenge at times.  She was in a class of some really crazy boys this year that made some days a challenge for my little learner.  But she was able to pull through and ignore the distraction to continue on with her learning to have a really successful year!
 WAY to GO KATE!

We celebrated each of the kiddos last days.  Kate picked Mexican of course.

Will picked Orange Leaf,  which is THE BEST ICE CREAM SHOP EVER!!!

Congratulations Kate and Will!!! We are so proud of everything you have acomplished this year!

No comments: