Sunday, January 23, 2011

Christmas 2010 Part 1


This year was awesome because we got to celebrate our own little family xmas first this year before all the traveling began back to Williamsburg. Santa brought Kate a new big bike that she fell in love with. Will received Rody the Horse to bounce around the house on. And of course, I had to get them these Little Golden Books as a blast from the past. Nurse Nancy and Doctor Dan are always a hit!

These little animal masks are really fun! You pinch the nose and it makes the animal noise.

Staying up for Santa pj's from the Jammy Elf arrived when we got back from church. Mommy and Daddy got some great jammies too!


Back to Williamsburg for the Von Ahsen xmas. Will loved the surgeon outfit. Although I kinda think he looks more like a lunch lady!


Nana got a new purple hat and scarf
to match her winter coat. I thought she looked cute. My brothers' thought otherwise and "bag lady" was mentioned a few times.
All said in love of course!



Papa got this rediculous winter hat to wear to the Hawkeye games. Everyone who knows Papa knows that he NEVER wears hats! But given his spunky personality, I am sure this hat will definitely make a grand appearance!





Playing, Playing, Playing..... and a little yawning.






The boys had to take on the carving of the meat this year. I know you are all thinking that given that there were 2 birds and a ham to be carved we must have invited the whole town of Williamsburg over for dinner. NOPE, there were only 9 of us. My mom just loves to cook, and my brothers just love to eat her cooking whenever they come home.
All in All, a great Christmas!!





1 comment:

Julie said...

I love those animals masks! So fun! Good to see your family in there!