Sunday, June 17, 2012

Adventureland 2012

This past Memorial Day we took Kate & Will to Adventureland for a day full of fun.  It was a hot day, so we found this cool canopy to clip onto our wagon to keep their fare skinned cheeks in the shade.  

They were jumping out of their seats excited about the day.  We started with the train tour around the park to get a glimpse of all the fun things to do.

Kate really wasn't excited to ride the Ladybug ride with Will, but she did.  And he loved her for it.

I remember the airplane ride from when I was little.  We taught Will which way to pull the lever to make the plane go up.  But he wanted nothing to do with that.  Hence, as you can see, he is the only plane grounded for the whole entire ride.  But he loved it, so that's all that mattered I guess.

Kate wanted to go on the Raging River SO BAD!  Will passed on this one, but Kate & Brett had a blast.

HANG ON!

The Froggy Hopper was a hit for both kids last year.  However, somehow Will developed a sense of fear when he turned 3 yrs. old.  I sat in the only adult seat on the ride next to him, but that really didn't help much.  You'll see the video at the end of this! 

He met a girl to take on a ride in the firetruck.  I see some cuddling going on.

Big girl in a Little truck.


A favorite ride of Will's.  Driving a truck.

Always making faces.
Finally, here's the video of Will being tortured on the Froggy Hopper.  The poor teenage girl running the ride almost shut it down to let him off. But big tough Dad wouldn't let her.  Will got through it, but never went back for a second round.  Probably scarred for life. WHOOPS!  Remember, he loved it last year.      A great trip to kick off our summer!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Mallory enjoyed watching the video of the Frog Hopper! Looks like a fun time! I think we are going to wait one more year to have fun at Adventureland! Brady is not so sure about crazy rides yet!