Saturday, August 17, 2013

A few pictures I missed.

Now that I am always taking pics with my IPhone, I forgot that I had some pictures I hadn't downloaded on our digital camera.  So I'm backing up the clock to Will's preschool graduation in......June.  (Hey, he hasn't started 1/2 day kinderg. yet, so I'm still good....right?)  Here he is standing in front of the entrance to the church after his ceremony.
And a little closer.


Each graduate stood up for everyone to recognize.  I love the smile on his face!  He was so proud!!

On another note, back to construction....... As I mention, my dad came up to help Brett cut our foundation for the 2 basement windows.  Brett found a wonderful saw to rent to do the job, which was much cheaper than hiring a concrete cutting company in to do the work.

Tom,  another architect in Brett's office came over and was a great help!  I think Brett said that the concrete cut for the window in this picture weighed in at 3000 lbs!!!  CRAZY!  Hence the reason it was broken down into small blocks.

Rather than shopping and doing other fun girl things,  my mom and I hung out at the house with Kate and Will.  This was a good thing, because my mom ended up making lots of trips to Home Depot to get tools, bolts, and clamps to get the messy job done.

They used a wet saw for the job, which was great for me.  Very little concrete dust made its way into the house.

Kate and Will had a ball swimming and playing with Nana the whole day!!!

No comments: