Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Fun Days!!

Have I mentioned how thankful I am that I was able to cut to working part time?? It was the best move Brett and I could have made!  I have more time to spend with Kate and Will and also keep up with all the household tasks. When Brett is home on the weekends we aren't trying to cram in errands and housework, but instead have more time for fun!!  This summer was special because my SIL Lindsay was on maternity leave.  We had weekly playdates together visiting all the fun places in DSM.   Lots of swimming and a trip to the zoo.

We've had a zoo pass for several years and each year the zoo gets better and better.  Kate & Will love the merry-go-round!


This year the Rhinos came to town!  Here the kiddos are posing before entering to meet the rhinos.

CHEEZE!!!

Aunt Jill flew in for a week to meet my nephew Ethan and spend some time with everyone.  Kate and Will always get excited when she comes to town!

Will was the perfect height for this pose.

Kate said last year she wanted to be a zookeeper when she grew up. She's always in heaven when she gets to feed the animals.

3 kids on a camel = lots of giggles!!

No comments: