
March was a crazy month! Now that Kate is in kindergarten, our lives have gotten much busier with school activities. During 1 week, she had a Wacky Wednesday to celebrate Dr. Seuss. So here's a pic of what we came up with! She loved getting all dressed up.

Will has been doing really well at gymnastics. If there's 1 good thing about his little stature it's that he's a pretty coordinated little thing. He's really learning to jump high and a lot of different balance techniques. And he's met some great friends in the class as well.

We celebrated a neighbor's bday at the Adventureland Inn early this month. The party also fell on Kate and Will's Half Bday weekend. I know, it sounds a bit over the top to be celebrating half bdays! But there aren't that many siblings that have bdays 1 day apart. They have to share a big family party each yr. So we thought we'd even it out by noting the half bday. In this pic, Will decided it was cool to drink the pool water! I told him and told him to stop, but he thought it was great! As you can see, the lifeguard really stepped up into his role, NOT! He sat there and laughed at Will the whole time as I was trying to scold the little booger!

I let the kids dress up as twins that weekend per their request. I think they really thought people would think they were twins!

Oh the many faces of Mr. Trouble.

Kate loved the slides and pools! A few of her friends from Kindergarten were also there for the party, so she had a blast!

Then a few days later, St. Patrick's Day arrived. And that mischevious little Leprechaun came and ran sacked our house while we were sleeping! Oh the kids had a hay day with that one!

Our kitchen was destroyed! Cheerios everywhere, stools upside down, and silverware all over the floor!
And the best part about March! The warm weather hit bringing up all the dandilions! I picked Will up from school 1 afternoon and he had spent the day collecting these beautiful weeds to form a marvelous bouquet for me! He truely melted my heart!
No comments:
Post a Comment