
Brett and I decided it was time to sell the strollers on Craigslist. I was an emotional WRECK! All I could picture in my head was this pic of Kate & Will right after Will was born. It was our first walk in the cadillac of double jogging strollers. Brett and I researched and researched to find the stroller with the smoothest ride, lightest weight, and best sunshield. I walked the kiddos many miles in this stroller, so it was hard to see that part of our memories go. So.,.......... (scroll down)

I made them get in the thing 1 more time so I (the crazy sentimental mother that I am) could have one last little stroll with my "babies." Yes, you are all thinking I am crazy, just like my husband. I can't believe how time flies. I wish I could find a way to slow down the growing. Look at it this way, at least you don't see an 18 yr. old Kate & 16 yr. old Will sitting in the thing. Then I would agree that I definitely have an attachment issue. In the end, a lovely mother of a 2 yr old and 1 month old infant came and purchased the caddy. I had to "run an errand" at the time she came to see/purchase it. I really didn't want to see her load it up and drive away. Yes, Yes, I know I'm crazy, but my mother Ms. Vickie said she would do the same thing. I hope Mom didn't say that just to make me feel good. Like Brett said, It's time to move on into the next fun stage of their lives! So here we go!
1 comment:
Oh sad day! I can't believe they don't need that anymore! It's wonderful and sad all at the same time! :) Good job being strong Jane!
Post a Comment