Saturday, November 10, 2018

Robotics Competition and Chores.

In the spring, the 5th graders competed in a robotics competition.  They formed teams to design robotics to pick up trash in the cafeteria.  The robot that picks up the most trash in a allotted time wins.    

Kate was really excited about her team's robot and really thought they had a good chance of winning.  However,  one of the front wheels of the robot was not working and therefore they really struggled controlling and maneuvering it around the course to pick up the trash.   It was a tough loss for Kate :(


We have had a cleaning lady since Kate was 6 months old.  I really love her, but unfortunately her husband became ill and she is no longer available to help us.  So....... I recruited 2 really cute cleaning helpers to take her place :)

They were not very excited that they were not given a choice in the matter, but once I explained they would earn allowance for their good work,  they were all smiles!!

No comments: